Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
The RHI launched in April 2014 and outlines the following points for domestic homes:-
Contact the Energy Saving Trust for further information about eligibility and applying. A typical family home could expect an RHI payment of more than £250 per year.
- Gas and off gas properties eligible
- 19.2p/kWh for solar thermal
- 18.8p/kWh for ground source heat pumps
- 7.3p/kWh for air source heat pumps
- 12.2/kWh for biomass
- Deemed output (SAP) rather than measured but with extra payments for metered properties
- 20 years of worth of RHI paid over 7 years.
- Basic energy efficiency measures must be met (green deal ticks)
Detailed RHI payment forecasts can be found on the pricing tab above.
The commercial RHI is already up and running. To find out more about our commercial projects visit our RHI for business page.
← Back to Solar Water Heating Panels